Industrial Automation and Aontrol
Our control and measurement department is supervised by a staff of specialized engineers in control and measurement systems, communications, and information technology. Our professional team can design and implement automation systems for better production output and less operational risk. The department provides efficient solutions for organizations and industries that have the need of continuous monitor and auto control of machines.
The services we provide include complete solutions for technical consulting, designing and implementation of control and measurement systems to replace old systems. We will provide you with the most suitable solution based on the size and nature of your business.
- Studying, designing, and developing control systems. Determine suitable control systems, devices, and boards engineering as well as operation, maintenance, testing, and development of programs publications.
- Design and implementation of supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems for different industries. Developing data centers and transferring data from old systems to new ones. Setting input and output communication wirelessly using 2.4 gigahertz waves or SIM/M2M cards.
- Design and production of electrical boards, control boards PLC&RTU, and importing electrical control boards, low pressure boards, maintaining and testing it.
• Control and measurement systems in water projects include water filtration/purification plants, wastewater treatment plants, and dams monitoring.
• Control and measurement systems in cement and mining plants.
• Control and measurement systems for air quality observation stations and industrial pollution monitoring stations.