Research and Technological Development:
The research and development department is responsible for the innovation and development of new products and services.
Our highly skilled teams in R&D develop several devices, most of which related to radiation protection and measurements. One of the most recognized innovations developed entirely by our team is the first tracking system designed specifically to track radioactive materials. The R&D department is supervised by professional engineers in the fields of electronic designing, manufacturing, and maintenance.
- GM200 Survey Meter.
- GM500 Multi-detectors Survey Meter.
- IDS200 Hand Held Gamma Spectroscopy.
- RMS100 Gamma Radiation Monitoring Station.
- AMS100 Multi detectors Radiation Monitoring Stations.
- RST-101 Tracking system for radioactive resources.